Thursday, March 4, 2010

Winter in my Heart

11:31pm, 8/1/2010

Its winter in and out

But my heart is colder than anything else

Whiter than snow, colder than ice

Broken in a million pieces

Waiting for the best medicine

No more colours fill my world

Not even black or white

Everywhere I look, is just darkness

Am I blind. I don’t think so

But I bet it’s better than losing you

I like bella cause we’re in the same shoes

but there’s one one thing that differentiates us both

she has her Edward, even if he’s a vampire

I don’t envy their love for each other

The real question that’s in my mind is that

What happened to my Edward?

Over time, I developed a fear

Fear of having to sleep alone

It’s not new to me, I’ve been having it a long time

But this time, it’s just cause of a different reason

A reason that explains a lot

Which makes having nothing is better than not having you

In my life



xoxo,

otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment