Monday, November 2, 2009

Poem I

Words from Marie Digby,
Sunk deep inside me,
My love has a high fee,
But I know that hasn't gotta be.

Everyday I pray and plea,
For God to set us free,
To another place I wanna flee,
If I can't then please drown me in the sea.

Everything I'd rather lose,
I can drink litres of booze,
Call me stupid, call me a goose,
But it's him that I choose.

At times he tears my heart pieces apart,
Life then is stinkier than fart,
But in his eyes, I'm the only tart,
And he's the one who owns my heart.

Every Thursday, we used to date,
But now we can only call each other 'mate',
When time comes, I'll cast my bait,
Just to get you back, I'll even go against fate.

In your exercise books,
I wrote small, sweet notes,
They may be cliche quotes,
But none of them are jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment