Friday, November 13, 2009

10/11/09

What I regret the most,
Is that I broke your heart,
When you told me the other day,
I ask myself what have I became.

What's worse is that I didn't even realise,
What can be done?
Let me mend your broken heart,
Let me into your life once more.

I understand if you hate me,
If you wanna stab my heart a million times,
I guess I deserve it,
For breaking my baby's fragile heart.

Can we put everything that's happened behind us?
I know it's not easy but I'll help you,
Forget the painful things, keep the beautiful memories,
I just want you back into my lonely and empty life.

I'm not Shakespeare, not Elliot either,
But I hope that all the poems I wrote manage to touch you,
You said that you'll wait for 5 years and that's all,
If you keep your promise then I'll take it.

By that time, I hope that you'll still love me,
Hopefully more than 110%,
Am I being too wishful?
I hope not cause you're my life.

I know that deep down in your heart right now you still love me,
My fear is that I don't know how long it will stay like that,
Long distance is hard especially when we can't even call or see each other,
Please hang in there baby, I will come and get you when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment