Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plane leaves at 06:00 on 23-September-2009 from Penang International Airport

Destination : Hong Kong International Airport

Today's already 22-September-2009, means in less than 24 hours, I'll be in the air. LoL. Hong Kong, a great place for shopping and full of beautiful hotels. Food? Only for those with a terrible sense of taste and carry dozens of platinum credit cards around. I'll be staying in the Intercontinental Hotel, Tsim Tsa Tsui district. Wow. it'll definitely be an experience for me. Haha

Fear not people, pictures will definitely be provided but I just don't know when! LoL. After this trip, I have to go all out for my finals. No time people! Accompanying me will be my faithful iPod video, um.... only. Well, that's why I called it faithful! LoL. Maybe I'll have a phone with me but it's only for emergency when I'm lost or something. Wailing and crying don't work anymore at my age! LoL. Another must-bring is the digital camera! Sony or Pentax, who cares? I want one that functions like one. Pictures of everywhere, everything and everybody will be taken. It'll be like you really did go to Hong Kong with me.

Plane departs at around 06:00. I know, FREAKY EARLY!!! Means I have to be at the airport by 5am, head out by 4am, wake up by 3.30am and sleep by 7.30pm!! Well, can't complain much. There's two pros to this situation (at least!). First, we start early, we reach early! One day of shopping in Hong Kong!! Woohoo!! Tip : It works better than strong coffee or dozens of bottled energy drinks.

I don't have a shopping list but I have a rough idea of what I wanna buy. My main target is the 64Gb iPod Touch. Second, gifts!! For my dear friends back in college. =) Of course not forgetting Jac, Lena and Ken Ken. Ken : Hope you still like the mug I got you for your birthday! I think that is all. Shopping for clothes is definitely a must 'cause I'm just gonna bring 2 T-shirts for a 5 day trip!! Well, not too bad, I'm bringin a dress too. Hehe.

Well, I think I've written long enough. I'll be updating my blog in the future but not sure when. See ya people!

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment