Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brief Update

Hey people, so sorry for breaking my promise! It's been days since I've wrote something. Well, problems here and there for me to solve. Busy all the time especially with studying! Tonnes for me to catch up. Haihz. At least I got my 4 day vacation even though it's not enough but hey, beggars can't be choosers right? LoL.

Just a brief update bout me. Of course, I'm back in college. Fourth day already. LoL. Things are getting better for me. Studies? I have absolutely no idea. Finals? Dead meat for sure! I really wanna get more rest everyday but there's just not enough time! God should have made it 25 or 26 hours a day! LoL. Since I'm in a rush, I really dunno what to update here in my blog.

Well, I'm just happy that I've finally met all my godaunts and goduncles and godcousins, especially Uncle Ron, Aunt Selina, Sherman, Susann and not forgetting the adorable but mischievious Ryan. LoL. XD (sorry Ryan. I just had to!!) Finally got their Facebook and email add. After like how many years? 9 I guess? Yup, that's a preeeeetty long time. But amazingly they remember me!! I'm so happy and honoured. LoL. Whatever it is, I hope that I can go to Sydney with my brother next January and hopefully can ice-skate there! Good ol' memories. =)

Well, that's all I'm gonna write for now. Maybe I'm gonna update my blog next month? Really no time peeps. Sorry!! But do check my Facebook for pictures from Hong Kong, as I have promised! =)

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment