Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8 and disappointed

Hey hey everybody, it's so long since I've updated my blog. During the past month, there's just too many hoo-hah!! Man, I really wish I can slow down my life. Wish I have the universal remote control from the movie 'Click'. That would definitely help, A LOT!!

Two weeks ago, I took my IELTS test and last Friday I got back my results. It wasn't too bad waiting for the results. Actually, getting the results is worse than waiting for it! Haha. My life is really going upside-down! Xing Yao, my ILTI classmate and buddy last year got a score of 8.5, highest so far. I want to beat him so badly! Argh!!

But unfortunately, I only got 8. My parents, friends and even Ms Mindy said that it's really high and it's good, and 'considering what I was going through during the test, I did amazingly well' quoted Ms Mindy. XP I dunno. But I was downright disappointed. A little bit with the overall but most of my disappointment is due to my writing.

I mean, writing has always been my forte!! What the hell happened?? I got a 6.5 for my writing only!! ARGH!!!! But others were good la...haha...Reading and speaking sections I've got 8.5, highest possible score I guess and for listening, I've only got 8. Not too bad but I'm not fully satisfied.

I got overall of 8. Most people would jump up with joy, popping bottles of champaign for celebration, but me? I wasn't even a bit happy. Yea sure, I did better than average but there's not a tinge of happiness inside of me. Words like 'happy' or 'smile' or any other words or phrases gives the same meaning, are lost to me now. Famous authors say that happiness is best when it is shared, especially with your loved ones. Don't get me wrong! I have a family and tonnes of friends to share with. But it doesn't last long and it doesn't make me completely happy. I've lost someone so dear to me. Everything that happens in my life, every breath, every minute, I want him to know. But it's so hard. I can't go on the internet and update my blog or Facebook, let alone having a phone.

So, I would like to apologize to everyone that I will be updating my blog and Facebook really slow. But remember, patience is a virtue! Haha. I'll be updating another one I guess but not too sure bout it. Tata folks!

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment