Friday, September 4, 2009

List of Meaningful Songs

Hey, it's a long time since I've updated my blog. This one is nothing much but it's also for someone special. =)

Here's a list of songs which is suitable for him and I wanna dedicate these songs to him. Hopefully I can sing them to him in the future too. =] Enjoy!

1. Baby Girl - b2k
2. All I Have To Give - Backstreet Boys
3. I'll Never Break Your Heart - Backstreet Boys
4. On Bended Knees - Boyz 2 Men
5. Everyday I Love You - Boyzone
6. Back At One - Brian McKnight
7. Forever - Damage
8. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
9. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
10. Belaian Jiwa - Innuendo
11. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
12. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
13. I Wanna Know - Joe
14. So Close - Jon McLaughlin
15. Kau Ilhamku - Man Bai
16. Don't Forget About Us - Mariah Carey
17. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
18. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
19. Mad - Ne-Yo
20. I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
21. Krazy - Pitbull ft. Lil Jon
22. I Will Remember You - Ryan Cabrera
23. The Animal Song - Savage Garden
24. Crash And Burn - Savage Garden
25. Chained To You - Savage Garden
26. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
27. Truely, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
28. Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy ft. Sammie
29. It Might Be You - Stephen Bishop
30. Fearless - Taylor Swift
31. Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift
32. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
33. The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
34. Forever And Always - Taylor Swift
35. The Best Day - Taylor Swift
36. In The Shadows - The Rasmus
37. I Lay My Love On You - Westlife
38. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

*note that those in yellow are those that I wanna dedicate to him. Those that are in red are those that he dedicates to me.

There are plenty songs more but this is the list that I can come up with currently. I will be updating more bout songs that I can dedicate to him. =]

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment