Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kim Dong Won!!

Hey hey everybody!! I've got some nice treats for you, especially if you're having a bad day!

The title of my blog this time is "Kim Dong Won". He's not a singer or an actor or even good-looking!! So, the reason that I'm featuring him in this blog is that he can definitely make ur day brighter.

Well, everything about him just makes you go crazy!! Or as said by Lena, "Oh-la-la". LoL. His fashion sense, singing, courage etc. etc. etc.. LoL.

I think he can only be found in YouTube. Some of you have seen his most famous video, that is the remake of the song "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey. The thing is, he brought the song to a whole new level, including changing the name of the song and it's lyrics. =] (Although it wasn't intentional)

I was bored earlier and decided to look for some funny videos to download and found his. Here are some of his funny videos:

1) Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8

2) We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBDoIn3BcbY&feature=related

3) Listen - Beyonce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEza-zIfgyY&feature=related

4) Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxjFu0ueKc&feature=PlayList&p=8F0004851ED96F98&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

After watching all those videos, the best is still "Touch My Body". LoL. Besides that, I also realised a few things. First, I think he wants to be Mariah Carey. All the songs that he is remaking are from Mariah Carey. I hope Carey won't be too shocked by this. LoL. Secondly, I think he's gay by the way he dressed. I think that the clothes that he wore for "Always Be My Baby" is actually nice...for a girl! But what made me stare at my laptop screen with my mouth wide open is the video "Listen". OMG. He's with make up and stuff. Well, it's his life, still I respect him for whatever he's doing and whatever he wants to be. =]

I hope you guys will enjoy his videos for he has did so much in creating such videos. (no sarcasm here!) He's really brave to post them up on YouTube but honestly, I hope that he actually makes more of them!

Til next time peeps!

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment