Sunday, June 14, 2009

15th June 2009, 12:37pm, cyber lab

Its Monday, 15th of June. He's far away from me in Changlun, Kedah having orientation for his matriculation. Starting today, I'll update my blog daily. It's 12:37 noon. Me, Jac, Ken, Jeng Yuann and some other friends are in the cyber lab surfing the net. Actually i have no idea what to write, especially when i'm going to write everyday.

Why am I doing this? I'm going to write everything that happens here to me so that hopefully, my baby can come to my blog and read all my blogs. I think if he does this, he won't feel so far apart from me. Of course somethings I won't be mentioning here cause somethings are private. LoL.

Well, I'm thanking God...umm...actually Maxis, hehe, that there's 3G in Kedah. I can do video calls with my baby!! =] LoL. He wanted to send a picture of himself and a video message to me everyday but it's like so expensive baby!! Somemore you wanna call me every night. Ish. You win lottery izzit? LoL

Today is Monday. So, this morning i had math and biology classes. Both are equally boring. So boring until I messaged Raymond Raj! Haha. How am i to survive without messaging you in every class except chemistry?? LoL. Haihz...my feelings now is like this song I'm listening now. It's a korean song titled 'Bo Go Ship Da' by Kim Bum Soo. The song title means 'I Miss You'. =]
I've been listening this song for the 4th time I think, if I'm not mistaken. =]

Unfortunately i can only write that much now cause I have class now. Boring english class. Well, I gtg. Will update my blog later. Bye bye everyone. Nucy nucy baby.

Muax,
otakubassist.

No comments:

Post a Comment