Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Just So In Love

This is just a piece (I don't know if it's a song or a poem or a whatsoever). This is written especially for my baby! Muax!! I love you baby!! Hehe. hope you guys enjoy it and please leave a comment!

I'm Just So In Love

I wake up after a five minute nap
Just to see you beside me
How can I sleep?
There’s an angel sleeping beside me

There’s nothing I can do
I’m so madly in love with you
I can’t even see the stars shining brightly above me
Because the only star I see is you

We fight and get pissed
Not a moment we wanna miss
This world of ours is full of bliss
All we wanna do is just hug and kiss

I used to be so good in math
But when you crossed my path
I flew to Cloud 8 above
Cause I’m just so in love
With you……


Written by kah men on 5th July at 1:33am

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment