Monday, April 13, 2009

Something I Ripped From Lena XP

This is just something I ripped from Lena. I posted it up 'cause I thought it's worth sharing!
Enjoy peeps!

When there's a full moon,
My heart glows for you!
Can you count the stars?
You can't right?
That shows how much I love you!
Words are from my heart,
Take a deep breath and hold my hand,
For I never will let go of you!
The first time I saw you,
I have this comfortable feeling...
It felt so good! So alive!
Like I'm in heaven!
Read this with your heart,
I wipe your tears with my bare hand...
For your tears stay on my hand.
We don't talk about the past for it happened and can't be change,
We talk about the present for you won't repeat the past,
It's called TREND LOVE for we keep going forward to the future!
Every moment I spend with you is every memory I capture and treasure, bad or good...
I pray to God to give me an angel,
And there you are...
It's up to me now,
God can only show me what I want but not help me to love someone.
I don't want to close my eyes for I don't want to miss every moment with you...
I'm serious about this...
I didn't write this for fun....
I proved what I wrote....
Just hope you really understand what is wrong with me and what is really actually in my heart...
You don't need to reply, you don't need to do anything,
You don't need to ignore it or whatever is it...
Just keep it in your heart!
Smoking, taking drugs kills me!
But having you as my soul mate makes me alive and heals me.


xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment