Saturday, April 11, 2009

Looking Back : First Week in College

Hey Hey!! How long has it been since I've written a blog? Not too long I hope! This time I came back with more courage to write more about what happened in my life.

I still remember the first time I walked around college. Man! Was I scared! LoL. It was 2nd of January, orientation day. I sat right in the middle of the row in the lecture hall. Nobody on the left and nobody on the right. How sad. But people began to fill the seats. The first person I met was Tan Li Yun, who was sitting on my left and also Oung Jia Xin. On my right was...........umm.........oh well, I couldn't remember but I think he's in my Chemistry and English class!! LoL. Sorry to whoever it is! I'm just really bad in remembering names and faces until I've seen them a few times.

I still remember I got lost on that day! LoL! What a joke! I'm turning 18 this year and I got lost in a small building. LoL. Then my first day of classes starts the following monday. Finished at 2pm and walked back alone to the hostel. And that's when I met JACQUELINE!!!!! Well, I didn't actually met her 'cause I already know her. I bumped into her at the common area. We were so damn surprised and immediately became close friends since that day. That week went okay.

How I met Samuel, Jeng Yuann, Karthik and Ken Aik? Simple. In English class. I was separated from Li Yun and Jia Xin 'cause of the seatings. Then Ms Kam (our English teacher) assigned us into groups according to seatings. Of course, I was with them. I was like 'damn...I don't even know them'. At first I was like cursing and swearing. LoL. Pardon me! During group discussion in class, I sat beside Samuel like an idiot. Thank God Samuel spoke to me and tried to make me talk. Then gradually I was less nervous. I thought Jeng Yuann was arrogant and so was Karthik. Ken Aik was DAMN quiet and boy! Was I wrong! LoL.

Then Yoong Liang came into our class and joined our group. He was sitting there so quietly and I pitied him. I understood how he felt being the alien in our group. So, I talked to him and tried to make him talk. But his lips are like glued together with super glue! Then we had another group discussion in the hostel. It was okay. We all opened up except Yoong Liang again. LoL. We joked and had fun but we still did our work. All of us pushed the work here and there. Finally Samuel couldn't take it and took control. LoL. Whoops! Big mistake he made. All of us starts to call him 'The Boss'. LoL.

After that we became closer and closer to each other as days passed. But I was closest to Samuel. I don't really know why but it just happened and I'm actually glad. At least I don't have annoying Karthik or wierd Jeng Yuann as my best friend!! LoL. I'm really glad I had Samuel then. The wise but not old Samuel. LoL. Well, although he's a lot older than me. Hehe. XD Maybe I have a lot in common with him. Hehe.

Then on friday I met Lena!!!! I LOVE YOU LENA!!!!! LoL. I was actually kinda nervous when I met her. LoL. But now, she's mine and she's my crazy partner! Haha. I love her! Muax for ya Lena!!

That's for the first week! Don't worry. There'll definitely be more coming soon. I'll try to talk about everyone! What's happened and this and that. LoL.

xoxo,
otakubassist

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! sounds like ur having fun in college! take care yea! =)

    ReplyDelete