Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Poem For Him

Hey hey, I wrote this very short poem in Business Studies class. I guess I was just in the mood to write. LoL. Please enjoy and give your comment about this poem.

People say things that I don't wanna hear,
Sometimes I just feel like shedding a tear,
But you were always there to chase away my fears,
That's why you're my one and only dear.

We don't care what others think,
As long as our love don't sink,
Cheers, our glasses of wine klink,
Maybe someday we will link.

Forget the past and enjoy what we have now,
In my eyes, there's only thou,
I don't know if in the future we will exchange vows,
But everything you do just make me go wow.


I know it's kind of short but I think I will write more in the future and post them up.

xoxo,
otakubassist

1 comment:

  1. hey babe.. this is a real sweet poem! :) i wonder for who eh? ;)
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete