Monday, April 27, 2009

Action Figures : My Passion Too!!

Hey hey!! I'm back again. I don't know when was my last blog posted but I think it was within this week. Reading my blog title, you guys must be confused. Hehe. Well, it all started when my eldest brother came back from Melacca.

I knew that he has always been lookin for action figures. Well, not the anime ones but those from Marvel superheroes like Spiderman, Batman and Superman and Star Wars. When he came back, I helped him moved his stuff from the car into the house. Man was I shocked!!! He had four to five bags of action figures!! And some of them were LIMITED EDITION!! There was one bag where it contains Agent Keroro action figures. OMG!!!

He was like screaming at me to be careful of those things. Today only I discovered that my blood brother has the same passion as me!! LoL. I'm not sure if it's something to be proud of or what but I'm just glad 'cause I thought I was wierd and geeky to like all these stuff. XD I think Nazrin will be like 'WTF' both while reading this and after reading this! Haha.

Haihz...What a brother! He didn't even buy any for me when I keep asking for ONE!! Huh. He's gonna get it from me. Muahahaha. XD. Actually it's not that I don't have the money to buy or what. It's just that I don't know where to get them! I know that they can be bought online but I'll be dead meat if my parents knew about it. Haihz.... Speaking of my parents, well actually my mom, she's getting on my nerves and driving me up the wall. ARGH!!!!

Sigh. I guess I have to stop here for this post. Otherwise my mom will be nagging on me again. Til next time peeps!

xoxo,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment