Friday, February 27, 2009

Great English

Today, i had my Moral exam. So, last night only I did my revision. I thought it would be easy but guess I was wrong! The concepts are actually pretty simple but my lecturer had to make it tough for us. I dare say that her English is damn good. LoL. All the grammar and sentence structure is totally off!! You can barely understand what she's trying to say in her notes.

Well, that's one problem. Another is that what she lectures in her lectures is totally different from her notes! Different meaning! So, which should we follow? She's really good in confusing people! No wonder everybody's afraid that they might not pass this paper! No wonder this subject is tough! Yeah, no thanks to her!!

I didn't do very well in this paper. I didn't give my best shot. I am actually quite sure that I'm going to fail this paper. Well, I'll only know when she gives them back. Good thing that I won't be going to class next week 'cause I'll be enjoying my time in Hat Yai!

No comments:

Post a Comment