Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Blog

This is my first blog. I have been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time but what seems to be stopping me is that I find it to be very common. Everybody has a blog and it's like telling out what's happening in your life on the internet where people who you don't even know of his existence can read it.

Oh well, I'm just an average girl who can be influenced very easily. So, I guess it's just natural for me to follow suit. To make it sound nicer, you can say that I'm trying out something new. Hey, if I don't won't that be wasting my life? I mean it's worth trying out everything. It's experience that we get. Experience is like the prize for our bravery. So, whatever.

I'll be updating my blog every now and then. So, please be patient for I'm in college now. A lil' bit hectic with dozens of things happening every waking moment. Well, actually even when I'm asleep!

So, take care dear reader and have a nice day! =)

hugs and kisses,
otakubassist

No comments:

Post a Comment