Thursday, March 5, 2009

Changeling

I watched that movie last night. It was on a DVD which I had borrowed from En Siang. It was really good and I cried about three to four times! >P I just don't know why but I just cry a lot during sad movies. Same with the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. But that movie is sadder than 'Changeling'. So of course I cried even more!!

This movie is about how a mother fights just to get his son back home safe. The terrible part was that so many kids were brutally murdered by an inhuman man and how he kills them. He takes his axe and chops them as if he was chopping firewood. The part where Christine was in the mental ward was also very gruesome. But although this movie is very nice, there are scenes which are quite predictable. Where's the excitement?

I would say that the best part of the movie would be the ending. Christine was still searching for his son despite everything that has happened. She said that after David was found, she had hope. Even though this sentence is very cliche, it's still a powerful and meaningful sentence. I wonder if this story is really true. Well, I guess I'll have to Google this movie!

Anyway, thanks a lot for lending this movie to me En Siang!! Really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment